1. Cancellation/Amendment is subject to airline/supplier rules mentioned under PENALTIES of the Rules and Restrictions.
2. A minimum of KWD25 non-refundable Admin fee applies per ticket/voucher for Cancellation/Amendment in addition to airline/supplier penalties.
3. Cancellation and amendment request can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp/SMS to +96560402992 or +96560400533 quoting your reference number and full name. We will revert back ASAP. Most of the airlines/suppliers allow changes/cancellation 24 hours before departure; we suggest contacting us at least 36 hours before departure to have enough time to handle your request.
4. Airline PNR should be quoted when communicating with the airline.
5. Passengers should be at the check-in counter three (3) hours before flight departure.
6. It is the passengers’ responsibility to comply for the required documents and visa.
7. All payments will be charged in Kuwait Dinars. All other currencies are for reference only.
Al Ostora Travel Company is committed to maintaining the privacy of our clients. We have policies and procedures in place to restrict access to your personal information to employees that need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We train our employees to protect the confidentiality of your records. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information.
In regard to Internet usage, cookies are pieces of data assigned by a Web server to the browser on a specific PC. Cookies help web sites recognize return visitors, and cannot be read by a web site other than the one that set the cookie. When someone returns to a web site he or she has visited before, the person's browser gives this data back to the server.
Users have the option to set their browsers to notify them before receiving a cookie, which allows them to decide whether or not to accept it. In addition, browsers can also be set to turn off cookies entirely.
Turning cookies off will prevent access to these areas of our web site. Cookies are not required to access other areas of Al Ostora Travel Company web site.
Safeguarding Client Information
We only grant access to personal information about you (such as your name, address) to company employees so that they can process and service your accounts, and administer our business.
Our Code of Conduct requires that your information remain confidential. Even if you are no longer our client, we will continue to treat your nonpublic personal information in the same way as if you were still a client. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard this personal information.
We have implemented commercially reasonable security systems to protect personal information that we receive from any of our online applications. All information that is sent to us on these applications is encrypted using the standard security protocol Secure Socket Layer (SSL) during the transmission from an applicant's personal computer.
While visitors can use e-mail to contact us about routine issues and inquiries, e-mail may not be a secure method of communication for time sensitive communication or communication of information that is confidential. We strongly recommend that this type of information not be communicated via e-mail.
Third Party Sites Links